Undoubtedly the fastest animated feature this year is the aptly named Turbo. The film follows a snail that dreams of going fast and when he achieves that dream, enters the Indy 500. That pits him against his idol, who might not be as great as he seems.
Featuring an all-star cast of Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti, Michael Peña, Samuel L. Jackson, Luis Guzmán, Bill Hader, Snoop Dogg, Maya Rudolph, Richard Jenkins, Ken Jeong and Michelle Rodriguez, Turbo certainly has the visuals to keep the younger generations entertained.
Dreamworks have provided a Blu-Ray copy for us to give away to one lucky commenter, see the details at the bottom on how to enter.
Press Release: Top Turbo Fast Fun Character Quotes
On your marks, get set, GO get a copy of Turbo, on DVD and Blu-ray November 12
Team up with Turbo and his gang on November 12, when this “Fresh, fast and funny” (Lou Lumenick, New York Post) film hits DVD and Blu-ray! Directed by David Soren, Turbo is a comedy-adventure for the whole family to enjoy! Voice cast Ryan Reynolds, Paul Giamatti, Michael Peña, Snoop Dog, Maya Rudolph, Michelle Rodriguez and Samuel L. Jackson each play a unique, hilarious character that help Turbo, a garden snail, achieve his dream of winning the Indy 500 as a racecar.
To help you prepare for the film’s release on DVD and Blu-ray, we’ve compiled a list of “Turbo Fast Fun Character Quotes” that will help you get to know each character’s personality a little bit better.
1. “My name… is Turbo. I just wanna go a little faster” –Turbo
2. “Everybody’s got that one thing that makes them happy. For me, it’s terrifying blazing speed.” –Turbo
3. “No dream is too big, and no dreamer is too small.” -Guy Gagne
4. “I’m telling you, this snail crawled into our lives for a reason.” –Tito
5. “You clearly got the skills to pay the bills… if snails had bills, that is”- Whiplash
6. “You got a plan, Taco-man?”- Kim-Ly
7. “White shadow…”- White Shadow
8. “I’m movin’ so fast, the whole worlds goin’ in slow motion, baby” -Smoove Move
For a chance to snatch that Blu-Ray copy, tell us who your favorite fictional speedster is. The Roadrunner, Sonic the Hedgehog, Speedy Gonzales or someone completely different? Tell us and you’re entered into the giveaway.
Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only